Saturday, March 09, 2024

The Reflectors - "All the Way Down"


Now this was a killer surprise! I was scrolling through social media last night and discovered that one of my favorite bands had just dropped a brand-new single that I didn't even know was coming out. And it's a teaser for a full-length album releasing next month! The Reflectors are, in my book, one of the two or three best power pop bands going. They've released two totally fantastic albums, and a third LP called Going Out of Fashion is soon forthcoming on Neon Nile. In advance of the album, the new single "All the Way Down" gives us a little taste of what's to come. This is the first new music from The Reflectors in two-and-a-half years, and it does not disappoint. This, my friends, is a little piece of power pop bliss. I can't stop playing this tune, and I bet you won't be able to either. Enjoy and stay tuned!

No comments: